Sunday, February 15, 2009

Rusty's New Bed!

So I had a fun crafty weekend! I also make Rusty a cover for a dog bed that Grant got him at Cabela's! If anyone had tried to get a large nice dog bed, you know how expensive they are (see here). Grant wanted camo, so I obliged (he did paint part of my desk yellow when I asked him to :) ). Anyways, I don't have a sewing machine so I had to hand sew it (yuck!). It turned out pretty good (hey it is a dog bed) and I think that it is strong (everything is double stitched).

Huge mark-off = happy Rusty!


Huge bed = no so happy sewer!


I put buttons in because I hate zippers big time.


And here is the finished product--I really hope that Rusty like it!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I saw it in real life, and it is amazing! How in the world did you do that without a sewing machine? I'm so impressed!