Friday, February 20, 2009

Dog Days of Summer..

When looking at wedding venues, I was quite obsessed with having a good rain plan. I really wanted an outdoor wedding and didn't settle until I picked a great place that has a wonderful plan. What I didn't think about as much was, what if the wedding was a typical Texas day in June: HOT, HOT, HOT! I think that I am going to have to do fans at the ceremony. Here are some ideas I love. I really don't want anything with our picture on (I just don't want our faces waving back and forth to keep people from sweating it up).

I heart sandalwood fans. At about $0.90 they may or may not be to much (they would double as a great favor)
knot.com

theknot.com

www.theknot.com (I like the matching bottle of water. I probably will just do grocery store bottled water.)

theknot.com

No comments: