Monday, March 30, 2009

To Do...

So, I realized that my semester is starting to rap up as April is coming quickly. This semester I am supposed to do three things:
1. Design our wedding website.
2. Book a photographer.
3. Book a officiant.

I haven't done any of 'em. I've had a busy semester but I know that it is just going to get busier through the rest of the semester and then the summer is going to take off full blast! So here is my game plan:
1. I like nearlyweds.com, they have a $50 2-year plan that will fit us great.
2. I'm at a loss here. I really need to start looking for one that will fit into my budget. I have seen a lot of high dollar ones though!
3. At the church I went to growing up, the pastor left years ago for Maryland and I haven't really started going anywhere else consistently, so I'm on the hunt for a good one in the San Antonio area!

No comments: