Sunday, March 22, 2009

New Loves

I have always loved babies breath but never thought about it for weddings. The price is right and I love the whimsical look of it. The only think that it is missing for me is color. I love bright colors and I think that I could add the color with the ribbon and such.



I would have never thought that you could do something like this with babies breath, but wow. I think that it is so sweet looking.
realsimple.com



I love the vases too...

I love the bouts! I just love that there is nothing cheesy about the babies breath.

All other pictures from Sedona Bride.

2 comments:

Kelley at My Island Wedding said...

Babies Breath by itself looks so great! (I never cared much for it, stuffed into other bouquets!)

Thanks for sharing!

Maddie said...

Wow - Normally baby's breath isn't nearly as pretty by itself, but it looks great there.