Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Paparazzi

It has been forever since I have written! Eekk, school has been overwhelming! I have less than 3 weeks as an Austin resident and really am starting to feel the heat. I am trying to get "local" things done that I can't really do easily from Dallas. Next week, I am going to meet with two photographers. They both meet my requirements so now it is more about chemistry (as a chemistry nerd, I think this is uber funny). Here are my requirements:
1. Good price!
2. Unlimited time--I want to be sure everything is captured.
3. DVD with all of the edited photos and un-edited photos.

Both also have a photography team, so there would be two shooters.

Option 1: Photography by Cho. They are a husband/wife team and seem awesome.

Option 2: Mike Reed Photography. His photographs look really fun.

I can't wait to meet both and I will report back next week when I have made my decision!

No comments: