Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Colors!

A favorite topic of many. It was one of the first questions I got after I was engaged, "What are your colors?" I had no idea when or where we were getting married, let alone what colors! It has been a big thought of mine lately, usually when I should be studying. I am down to two choices and keep going back and forth. Both combinations will have a lot of "wood tones" worked in there (my fiance is quite the craftsman and can do quite a bit with wood) but more on that later. First off, blue and green. I love the natural feel.



Second (I'm leaning towards this one), yellow and green. I love the pop of yellow.

Eekk! Any comments. I haven't figured out exact shades, these are just jumping off points!

5 comments:

jaydee said...

hi there! I've been reading your blog off & on for a while now & I can't help but comment -- the similarities are getting eerie! I'm in dallas, planning a wedding in austin. in may next year. we're using the exact colors you're thinking about! we're doing mainly yellow & green with blue accents. the yellow we're using is a little brighter (think lemon or sunshine) but close enough! I'm excited to see what you pick!

Tiffany W said...

I love the blue and green. We're doing Royal Blue, Aqua and Green. We're getting married in Late March in San Antonio, TX. I love the yellow, too.

Jessica said...

Just got married on May 3 and used blue, green and yellow all together...more pastel than that....but let me know if you want any pictures. :)

Love your blog! Thanks for keepign me sane along with Meg of a Practical Wedding and the rest of the indie bride blogging world. MUCH Appreciated!

Jessica

Meg said...

I'm using blue & green in my early August (of next year) wedding. I like that the colors work for the summer/fall transition. Pics on my blog. :-)

Anonymous said...

What did you end up picking?