Sunday, March 8, 2009

Guy Garb

I've been thinking about what Grant is going to where at the wedding lately. We decided that a beige suit would fit our location and style best. And..he can always wear a suit again.

Now all I need is a lake.... hmmm...
www.brides.com

love it. www.brides.com

I want a picture like this one. I like his shoes in this one quite a bit. www.brides.com

I actually checked out the place where this wedding was. The ceremony would be right on the river (sigh..) but overall wasn't really what we were looking for. www.theknot.com

Oops. This isn't suits. Oh well, the wedding above was a June Hill Country weddding and needed fans too! I love these. www.theknot.com

3 comments:

Katie said...

i LOVE beige suits! Good choice

Kelley at My Island Wedding said...

LOVE a light color suit on a man for his wedding day!

keurig coffee maker said...

Its nice picture, i love that suit