Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Inspiration

This week is my last week of freedom before the semester starts up again.  I have collected some of my favorite wedding things.  

1. Hair Flowers.  I know that that veils are the typical wedding day accessory, but who could resist these fun treats.

www.knot.com
www.etsy.com
www.etsy.com

2. Colorful wedding shoes.  I love this little pop of color under a white wedding dress.  So fun and since white isn't my color (i spill), they are even better.
www.theknot.com
www.theknot.com
www.theknot.com

3. DIY Wedding Bouquets--These things are hundreds of dollars from different florists and some ingenious girls, have said no and made their own.  Even check out this website for a how-to: Flower Video.

www.weddingbee.com
www.weddingbee.com

www.stylemepretty.com

No comments: