Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Terrace Club






This past weekend Grant and I visited another exciting venue.  The Terrace Club is in Dripping Springs and they were very professional.  The cost is high, but do-able.  I think that the scenery was the prettiest that we've seen yet. The ceremony would look over the hills of the Texas Hill Country (one of my favorite places to look at).  The food is supposed to be great (my roomie has been to a wedding there).    The bar is BYOB (yay!) and the wedding coordinator comes with the package (she seems very organized).  Overall, this is just making our decision harder.  We're getting there slowly but surely.  


2 comments:

Daphne said...

Hey there,
I thought I should drop you a note since I am living vicariously through you! My bf and I are looking at the same area, but we are doing it from Washington, DC, where we live. So, thanks for your summaries!
-Daphne

Dana said...

Yay! If you have any specific questions--I'll try my best to answer 'em!